Follow Your Gut
The combination of Black Pepper with Turmeric helps to increase the bioavailability of Curcumin, making it a powerful tonic for reducing stress, post-workout recovery, and a recipe for a good night's sleep. Follow Your Gut is good for people of all ages, including kids, and is safe for breastfeeding women.
Pro-tip: Pairs well with Maca, Chill The F* Out or Slay All Day
- Turmeric Anti-inflammatory, rich in antioxidants and promotes anti-aging.
- Astragalus Enhances energy levels, boosts metabolism, aids in body’s ability to repair itself.
- Black Pepper Enhances the bioavailability of Turmeric, for maximum absorption of the anti-inflammatory compound Curcumin.
- Cayenne Pepper Boosts "Agni" or digestive fire, by targeting resting metabolism rates and heats the body.
- Ginger Digestive aid, anti-microbial, and is an anti-inflammatory powerhouse.
- Coconut Cream Powder Good source of fatty acids and packed with vitamins C, E, B1, as well as iron, calcium and magnesium.
Golden Milk Latte: Add 2 tsp into your favorite plant-based milk. Mix + enjoy warm.
I've been feeling a lot of gut inflammation and bloating after a year of chronic UTI's and antibiotics that have wiped out my gut flora. Follow Your Gut has really improved the bloating. I recommend!
I haven’t been able to find anything that help me with my stomach issues until I stumbled across follow you gut in a juice bar. It really helps with gas and bloating. I am so happy I found this!
100% helps with inflammation in hands & feet - and I have arthritis and plantar fasciitis. Much better than any Tumeric pills/capsules I have purchased at my local health food store.
I like adding it to my coffee. It gives it a kind of different flavor that I like and it's good for my digestion. The only thing I don't like is that I wish it was easier to get out of the little jar. You can't really measure out a teaspoon.
Follow your gut is a household favorite!!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our ingredients are all made and found in Mother Nature and are dairy, soy, nut, and gluten-free; and low glycemic. We meticulously source the best-in-class herbs and plants that are not only ethically harvested but also organic where possible.
Please consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication or if you have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
All wellness products are final sale and can not be returned.