Haters Say It's Photoshopped
If you're looking for vibrant skin, while at the same time reducing any signs of aging & rosacea, this blend is for you. Haters Say It's Photoshopped contains the vibrant hued flower, Hibiscus, known for its exceptional antioxidant content and combines well with two beauty-boosting adaptogens, Cordyceps and Chaga, to promote a youthful glow from the inside out.
Basically skin food, this anti-inflammatory blend helps to reduce redness, promote gut health, and give skin that elasticity and vibrant glow all-year round. Safe for all ages and is safe for breastfeeding women.
Pro-tip: Pairs well with Schisandra Berry, Better Than Botox or Shatavari
- Hibiscus Vibrant flower packed with antioxidants, enhances skin elasticity and is anti-aging.
- Collagen Promotes youthful skin, hair, and nail health as a strong source of protein.
- Cordyceps Mushroom Known to enhance muscular endurance, relieve stress, and especially popular for focus and increasing cognitive function.
- Chaga Mushroom Anti-cancer, helps to ward off viruses, promotes physical endurance and reduces inflammation.
- Coconut Cream Powder Good source of fatty acids and packed with vitamins C, E, B1, as well as iron, calcium and magnesium.
Antioxidant Beauty Smoothie: Add 1 tsp into your favorite smoothie (pro-tip: add some blueberries to double down on the bioavailability of antioxidants!).
Great it really works!!!
outstanding love it tell difference in my hair so manageable
I love adding these into my smithies for anti aging and skin health. I feel like they add a bit of a glow to my skin when I’m taking them
I really enjoy these added to my smoothies or mixed in my coffee. A little ton early to see results yet I think but I’m hopeful for good results.
product arrived quickly. I've only had it for 5 days. I see my skin looking a lot brighter and not as dull/ :)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our ingredients are all made and found in Mother Nature and are dairy, soy, nut, and gluten-free; and low glycemic. We meticulously source the best-in-class herbs and plants that are not only ethically harvested but also organic where possible.
Please consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication or if you have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
All wellness products are final sale and can not be returned.