Haters Say It's Photoshopped
If you're looking for vibrant skin, while at the same time reducing any signs of aging & rosacea, this blend is for you. Haters Say It's Photoshopped contains the vibrant hued flower, Hibiscus, known for its exceptional antioxidant content and combines well with two beauty-boosting adaptogens, Cordyceps and Chaga, to promote a youthful glow from the inside out.
Basically skin food, this anti-inflammatory blend helps to reduce redness, promote gut health, and give skin that elasticity and vibrant glow all-year round.
- Hibiscus Vibrant flower packed with antioxidants, enhances skin elasticity and is anti-aging.
- Collagen Promotes youthful skin, hair, and nail health as a strong source of protein.
- Cordyceps Mushroom Known to enhance muscular endurance, relieve stress, and especially popular for focus and increasing cognitive function.
- Chaga Mushroom Anti-cancer, helps to ward off viruses, promotes physical endurance and reduces inflammation.
- Coconut Cream Powder Good source of fatty acids and packed with vitamins C, E, B1, as well as iron, calcium and magnesium.
Antioxidant Beauty Smoothie: Add 1 tsp into your favorite smoothie (pro-tip: add some blueberries to double down on the bioavailability of antioxidants!).
Amazing flavor and real results
Love to mix it into my coconut/almond milk
I loved this product. It has a great earthy taste that makes me feel like I’m drinking a cup of health. I have only used it for a week but I am looking forward to seeing how it improves the dryness of my skin.
I am feeling the energy within days of starting my dose of better than Botox😊 love it ❤️
I've long suffered from moderate acne, as well as skin sensitivity as a result of my topical medications. This stuff has made a world of difference. My face looks better than it has in years! The taste isn't bad, either. I usually add it to an herbal tea in the evenings.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our ingredients are all made and found in Mother Nature and are dairy, soy, nut, and gluten-free; and low glycemic. We meticulously source the best-in-class herbs and plants that are not only ethically harvested but also organic where possible.
Please consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication or if you have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
All wellness products are final sale and can not be returned.