Follow Your Gut
The combination of Black Pepper with Turmeric helps to increase the bioavailability of Curcumin, making it a powerful tonic for reducing stress, post-workout recovery, and a recipe for a good night's sleep. Follow Your Gut is good for people of all ages, including kids, and is safe for breastfeeding women.
Pro-tip: Pairs well with Maca, Chill The F* Out or Slay All Day
- Turmeric Anti-inflammatory, rich in antioxidants and promotes anti-aging.
- Astragalus Enhances energy levels, boosts metabolism, aids in body’s ability to repair itself.
- Black Pepper Enhances the bioavailability of Turmeric, for maximum absorption of the anti-inflammatory compound Curcumin.
- Cayenne Pepper Boosts "Agni" or digestive fire, by targeting resting metabolism rates and heats the body.
- Ginger Digestive aid, anti-microbial, and is an anti-inflammatory powerhouse.
- Coconut Cream Powder Good source of fatty acids and packed with vitamins C, E, B1, as well as iron, calcium and magnesium.
Golden Milk Latte: Add 2 tsp into your favorite plant-based milk. Mix + enjoy warm.
This tastes great and mixes easily. I have only been taking it for a few days now and I see that it can take a few weeks for the full effect. I haven't experienced it yet, but I definitely notice a boost in energy, mental clarity, and mood after I take it. I love every product so far! My only small complaint is the jars. The opening is very small and I can't always find something that fits in them to scoop out the product. I started pouring it into the lid and kind of eyeballing it, and that has sort of worked. Just wish it was a little easier to dispense. First world problems.
I’m always so full of anxiety and that makes me tired . Chill The F Out really quells the anxiety and the Slay the Day gives me energy without reaching for another coffee . Ordering the larger sizes, as now they are part of my daily routine !
I’m very satisfied with Follow Your Gut. I put it in my coffee every morning pleasant taste and it seems to be helping my reflux.
As someone who suffers from inflamation tumeric is a must. This tasty, peppery blend makes best golden milk latte I have tasted. Highly recommend.
I just started my Apothekary journey, but I have been pleased so far and will definitely order again.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our ingredients are all made and found in Mother Nature and are dairy, soy, nut, and gluten-free; and low glycemic. We meticulously source the best-in-class herbs and plants that are not only ethically harvested but also organic where possible.
Please consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication or if you have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
All wellness products are final sale and can not be returned.