- Gut Health
- Ashwagandha Supports the body's reaction to stress and helps the body fight adrenal fatigue.
- A Simple Way to Diagnose Your Stress and Find Your Support
- Calming Cocoa ft. Chill The F* Out
- Recipe: Chill The F* Out Cinnamon Cocoa
- Royal Milk (ft. a double dose of queen Reishi 👑)
- How to Dose Based On Your Enneagram Type
- Chill The F* Out Whipped Dalgona Coffee
- The Best Blend For You, According To Your Sign
- Stress Less Smoothie
- Wind Down Latte
- Cinnamon Bun Ashwagandha Latte
- Adaptogens 101 | What Are They, How They Work, and Why We Love Them
- Coffee Meets Bae-goals: 4 Adaptogenic Coffee Recipes We Love
- Chill the F* Out x Slay All Day Vegan Chocolate Bark Recipe)
- 5 Ways to Stay Balanced During Vata Season
- 11 Tips & Tricks For A Good Night's Sleep (from a Seasoned Insomniac)
- Mushroom Noodle Soup For The Stressed Out Soul
- Gut Health
I’ve tried the hormone creams and all of the prescriptions for menopause- this actually works!
I needed to find something to add into my routine, since I began tapering off of Zoloft from PPD. I mix this in with my coffee in the mornings and it’s the perfect addition to my routine to help keep the calm.
- Gut Health
I’ve been dosing with this 2-3 times a day and it has really helped with my stress management and stress responses. I have a very busy and very demanding job that can oftentimes feel overwhelming (in addition to daily life stresses) so making this a regular part of my routine has been a great decision.
This my first opportunity to try an adaptogen. As they name says, it is truly my “Daily Dose of Calm.” I use it in my tea or warm milk in the evening. I find the transfer from day to night can be stressful. I didn’t notice much until after 2-3 weeks of use. This does help. I’ve been using for 3 months and plan to continue.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Our ingredients are all made and found in Mother Nature and are dairy, soy, nut, and gluten-free; and low glycemic. We meticulously source the best-in-class herbs and plants that are not only ethically harvested but also organic where possible.
Please consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication or if you have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
All wellness products are final sale and can not be returned.
California Residents: Learn more on Prop 65 Warning.