Book a Consultation
Rooted in our 25+ years of experience studying herbs, Ayurveda & Traditional East-Asian Medicine, our team is committed to long-term health vs. short-term quick fixes. For those seeking to turn illness into wellness, you've come to the right place. We've met thousands of customers in our farmacies and are excited to share the wellth and healing powers of herbal healing. Book Your Consult
What to Expect:
- Preparation notes and questions to guide the consultation.
- An overview of Ayurveda, herbal healing & the three Doshas.
- A holistic review of your wellness history, lifestyle, diet, exercise routines & any notable emotional patterns.
- Personalized product recommendations based on your consultation and Dosha.
- After the consult, you’ll also receive a custom herbal recommendation.*
How to Book:
- Click on Book A Consult to reserve your time on our Calendly, for a phone or web call (your choice).
- $50 for a 30 minute one-on-one consultation
- $90 for a 60 minute one-on-one consultation
Meet our Wellth Advisors
Samantha AttardSam is an Ayurvedic coach, private yoga instructor, and doula living in Washington, DC. She got a PhD in Nutrition from UNC Chapel Hill and uses Eastern and Western medicine to create personalized wellness plans for her clients. Sam holds workshops and classes around DC and Arlington, including monthly classes at Apothékary locations.
On her podcast, Happy Healthy Human Radio, Sam shares yoga classes, guided meditations, astrology chats, and interviews to deliver big life lessons in digestible packages. Learn more about Sam at BeHappyHealthyHuman.com.
Holly RooperHolly has studied, practiced and used Ayurvedic medicine for 5+ years and brings knowledge from the National Herbal Academy and her studies with Katie Silcox. She is certified to practice herbal medicine with Sky House Yoga.
Her study of healing touches upon various methods, drawing inspiration from her 200 YTT certification and healing through food and nutrition, traditional Chinese medicine, and Appalachian folk medicine.
*Please note we are not healthcare practitioners or providers, so we legally cannot provide you with any medical advice. Our consults are rooted on our experience with thousands of customers in stores and only in regards to the products and herbs we offer. Finally if you are planning to take our products during your pregnancy or while breastfeeding, consult with your doctor prior to doing so.
Sign up to receive a free Ayurveda guide, wellness tips and $10 towards your first order.