Book a Consultation
Rooted in our years of experience studying Ayurvedic medicine and Traditional Asian medicine, we bring 25+ years of combined experience to our products. Over the years, we've met thousands of customers in our stores and can share our best practices when it comes to herbal healing. Book Your Consult
What to Expect:
- First: Introductions and an overview of herbs, about us and our offerings
- Second: A review of your herbal history, if any, and a holistic review of lifestyle, diet and any notable emotional patterns
- Third: Personalized product recommendations based on your Dosha (we recommend taking our Quiz prior)
- After the consult you’ll receive a custom list of product recommendations*
How to Book:
- Book on Calendly for a phone or web call
- Follow up calls can be arranged
- $50 for a 30 minute one-on-one consultation
- $90 for a 60 minute one-on-one consultation
Meet our Wellth Advisor
Holly RooperHolly has studied, practiced and used Ayurvedic medicine for 5+ years and brings knowledge from the National Herbal Academy and her studies with Katie Silcox. She is certified to practice herbal medicine with Sky House Yoga.
Her study of healing touches upon various methods, drawing inspiration from her 200 YTT certification and healing through food and nutrition, traditional Chinese medicine, and Appalachian folk medicine.
Please note we are not healthcare practitioners or providers, so we legally cannot provide you with any medical advice. Our consults are rooted on our experience with thousands of customers in stores and only in regards to the products and herbs we offer. Finally if you are planning to take our products during your pregnancy or while breastfeeding, consult with your doctor prior to doing so.
Get access to the latest wellness insights, events and a pinch of magic weekly.