Slay All Day Dalgona Whip
Aug 26, 2020
We're not done obsessing over this recent recipe trend! In this new take on the dalgona whip recipe, we incorporated Slay All Day for a treat that's both satisfying and energizing!
Slay Dalgona Whip
- 1 egg white (or 2 Tbsp aquafaba - chickpea liquid)
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp Slay All Day
- 1 cup milk (we used coconut milk, but any kind works!)
1. Whip the egg white (or aquafaba) until it is frothy and mostly stiff with a whisk, hand mixer, or handheld frother.
2. Add the sugar and whip until stiff peaks form and it sticks to your whisk (this will take 5-6 minutes total with an electric mixer).
3. Sift in the Slay All Day. Whisk or fold it in until incorporated.
4. Add the milk to a cup. Top with the whipped matcha and enjoy!