Recipe: Mind Over Matter Chocolate Toffee Bark
Feb 24, 2020
Aaaand @its_nicolettemarie strikes again, this time with a CBD Chocolate Toffee Bark that we can’t make quickly enough, even if we tried.
*Vegan, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, refined sugar free
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 cups brown rice crisps
- 1 tbsp Mind Over Matter
- 1/2 cup Georgia Grinders maple caramel almond butter
- 2 Thera Treats CBD chocolate bars
- Prepare an 8x8 tin and set aside.
- Pour brown rice crisps in a bowl and add Mind Over Matter. Mix until crisps are coated. Set aside.
- Add the coconut sugar, milk, and coconut to a saucepan. Bring to a boil while whisking. Once it reaches a boil & begins to bubble, reduce heat slightly & whisk intermittently for 15-20 minutes until it thickens.
- Remove from heat + quickly stir in rice crisps.
- Once mixed pour into prepared tin and flatten into a single layer.
- Let sit in freezer for 10 min then spread layer of almond butter.
- Freeze again while you melt chocolate. Melt and pour over and freeze again till set.
- Remove & cut into bars, squares, whatever you fancy!
Pro tip: store bark in a secret spot where no roommates, SO's, or kiddos will find it. This is one of those moments where one must prioritize selfishness.