Recipe: DIY "Chill" Chocolate
Jun 27, 2020
Well...we are officially going crazy over this recipe from @lianicolenutrition. She made her own chocolate using our Chill The F* Out and it's called Chill Chocolate! Is this even real life?! Good news - it is!
- 1 cup cacao butter (wafers or chopped into small pieces)
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder (this is where she added in Chill The F* Out - we would recommend 1-3 tsp!)
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or sweetener of your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 pinches sea salt
- Sea salt
- Cacao nibs
- Crushed peanuts
- Shredded coconut
1. Melt cacao butter in the microwave or double boiler.
2. Once fully melted, whisk in remaining ingredients.
3. Spoon mixture into silicone baking cups or molds.
4. Place in refrigerator and allow to set.
Note: if you’re adding toppings, remove from fridge after 5-10 minutes, add your toppings, then return to refrigerator to allow to set completely.