Recipe: Aphrodisiac Seal The Deal Chocolate Cookie Dough Bites
Feb 09, 2020
These drool worthy paleo-friendly cookie dough bites will have you and yours weak in the knees. Featuring the hormone balancing, libido boosting blend Seal the Deal, these bites are the perfect treat yo'self without the guilt and all the decadence.
- 1/2 cup chocolate almond butter
- 1/4 cup date syrup
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp Seal the Deal
- 1 cup paleo chocolate (we love Hu, which you can find at most grocery stores)
- (optional) 1 scoop plant-based protein
- Mix the almond butter, date syrup and banana together.
- Stir in coconut flour, Seal the Deal, and protein powder (if you're using).
- Roll into balls or press into square silicone molds and pop in freezer to set.
- While they're setting, add chocolate to a sauce pan over low heat to melt.
- Once chocolate is melted dip balls in chocolate and put them back into the freezer until the chocolate sets.
- Bliss out.
Recipe and photography by @its_nicolettemarie