Introducing Glow Getter, Summer 2020's Essential Blend
Jun 18, 2020
Remember the glory days? When you represented adventurous traveling, poolside parties, graduations, endless BBQs, and general worry-free vibes?
As we chart very different territory this summer, our responsibility to take care of ourselves - and each other - has been kicked up a few notches. Priorities have shifted and we find ourselves even more committed to seeking and nurturing the things that brighten our day (and skin).
Over the past 3 months (read: quarantine life), we’ve been researching and developing a new blend. We approached this process with the intent to bring revival to what has gone stale, joy to what has been made dreary, and brightness to what has gone dark.
We’re proud of where this process has led us, and we can’t wait for you to feel its feel-good power.
The newest addition to our signature blend line up, Glow Getter, is a combination of powerful immunity and anti-aging ingredients - because geesh, 2020 certainly has taken a toll on both those fronts.
Glow Getter | The Inside Scoop
One of the major factors in disease, aging, and the deterioration of our skin and hair health is inflammation. While the sun in small doses is healthy and necessary (#vitamind) too much of it can wreak havoc on our skin, showing up in the form of wrinkles, dark spots and unevenness.
Glow Getter's unique anti-inflammatory combination of cooling yin properties from Tocotrienols and He Shou Wu will cater to your complexion’s warm weather needs.
We’ve pulled in both Organic Goji Berry, a powerful superfood with 250% of your daily requirement of Vitamin C and the ‘Queen Healer’ herself, Reishi mushroom to strengthen and maintain your immune functions, and bring on that effortless glow from the inside out.
Glow Getter | Key Active Ingredients
- Goji Berries have a long history of use as a tonic in traditional East Asian medicine, and typically grown in the high altitudes of the Tibetan Himalayas.
- The goji berry, a relative of tomato, is a natural source of lycopene and has also been called the world's most powerful anti-aging food, with tons of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals but also contains many unique phytonutrients.
Tocotrienols (aka Tocos)
- Exceptional source of Vitamin D and E
- Valued for reducing inflammation, cholesterol, and supports skin and hair luster and health, and lowering blood pressure.
He Shou Wu
- He Shou Wu provides healing support to the liver and kidneys, the two major organs responsible for regulating the skin
- A potent anti-inflammatory, this herb can help treat various problems of aging including wrinkling, hair loss and inflammatory conditions of the skin.
- Rich in beta glucans, which is critical for immune system function.
- AKA the Queen of Mushrooms, Reishi not only works its magic on our immune system but also supports gut health with its anti-inflammatory properties to reduce rapid aging on the skin.
Look At Me Glow | The Ultimate Summer Anti-Aging Set
The triple threat that is undoubtedly a Summer 2020 must have.
Combined with our 2 best selling skin blends, Haters Say It’s Photoshopped and Better Than Botox, the Anti-Aging Beauty Trio set restores your skin (and gut, cortisol levels, hormones, and immune system) back to its prime. Think, remarkably glow-y complexion, increased energy, happier mood, and overall reduced inflammation.
We’re using this set much like we would our daily / nightly skincare routine. Here’s what it looks like:
Step 1: Glow Getter | aka the "toner"
- Solves for: uneven skin, hormonal imbalances, acne, sun repair.
- Perfect for: 25-40 age range, due to its ability to restore damaged skin and balance hormones pre-menopause.
- Key Ingredients: He Shou Wu for hormonal balance and acne clearing, Goji Berry for its antioxidant profile, Reishi for immune boosting properties, and Tocos as an powerful anti-inflammatory.
Step 2: Haters Say It’s Photoshopped | aka the “serum”
- Solves for: dull skin and/or breakouts.
- Perfect for: 25 yr old + due to its maintenance of healthy glowing skin.
- Key ingredients: Collagen for healthy and naturally glowing skin, Hibiscus for antioxidants, and Chaga to reduce inflammation.
Step 3: Better Than Botox | aka the “moisture repair”
- Solves for: signs of rapid aging.
- Perfect for: Mid 30s + due to its focus on anti-aging and skin repair and elasticity.
- Key ingredients: Sea Buckthorn, a natural anti-aging miracle of sorts - it moisturize without being oily or greasy, protects from free-radical damage, smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, and helps encourage skin regeneration.