Follow Your Gut Collagen Bliss Bite Recipe
Dec 02, 2018
Whip up these protein-packed energy bites for healthy snacks that will keep in your fridge for up to 2 weeks or freezer for months! Raw, vegan and gluten free, these anti-inflammatory collagen bliss balls make a perfect healthy snack.
While any of our Signature Blends would be perfect in this recipe, we chose Follow Your Gut for its probiotic and anti-inflammatory richness. Combined with Collagen, this snack is a powerhouse duo targeting a healthy gut and great for breakfast on-the-go or when you need a lil somethin' somethin'. Collagen is a protector of our gut and prevents leaky gut syndrome, while promoting youthful glowing skin.
Follow Your Gut Collagen Bliss Ball Recipe:
Time: A pretty zen 15 minutes
- 1 cup PB
- 1/2 cup sunbutter
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup agave
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon Follow Your Gut
- 2 tablespoon collagen
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Optional: Ashwagandha for its cortisol reducing power
- 1/2 cup Coconut Shreds
- 1/4 tsp Beet Juice
- Mix all ingredients in food processor
- Transfer to bowl
- Place in fridge for 4 hours
- Once hardened scoop 1 tablespoon worth of dough and roll into bowl
- Mix coconut shreds with beet juice and sprinkle on top
- Ready. Set GLOW.