Double Chocolate Glow Globes
Aug 06, 2020
Who's ready to glow? ✨ These magical little bites are a mix between an energy bar and a piece of chocolate fudge. They come together in less than 15 minutes and, to make them, all you need is a food processor.
Double Chocolate Glow Globes:
- 14 dates pit removed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp. raw cacao
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan pink sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. raw cacao nibs
- 2 tsp. "Glow Getter"
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- freeze dried raspberries
- coconut flakes
- Process the dates in food processor. Pulse well until dates become one giant ball.
- Add the almonds and pulse until almonds resemble sesame seeds.
- Add the next 5 ingredients and process until well combined. Add the oil and maple syrup and pulse until the consistency allows you to make balls that will stick together.
- Roll into about 20 balls the size of gumballs. If you'd like, roll in coconut flakes or freeze-dried raspberry crumbs for pretty variety!
- Store in a glass container at room temp (or in the fridge if you like 'em cold!)