You Dew You Recipe: Skin Soothing Smoothie
Aug 03, 2022
Research suggests that people with acne have lower blood and skin levels of zinc, so adding zinc rich foods to your diet will support your skin from within. We have loaded this smoothie with zinc with pumpkin seeds and coconut kefir. Healthy fats are essential for good skin and reducing inflammation, so the coconut kefir checks the box for healthy fat (it is the best source of skin supportive Lauric Acid) and is also loaded with probiotics to aid gut health. Poor gut health is often the root cause of inflammatory skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- 1 tsp. You Dew You
- 1 cup Frozen Wild Blueberries (regular blueberries work well too)
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Seeds (also called pepitas)
- ½ cup Coconut Kefir
- 2 Tbsp. Organic Aloe Vera Juice
- 1 cup Coconut Water (or more to get the desired consistency you want)
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth!