Slay All Day Fluffy Matcha Banana Bread Recipe (GF, V, P)
Dec 02, 2018
This recipe is as good as it looks -- trust us, we've only made it a few hundred times. You must be wondering why we're so excited about this gluten-free banana bread. It’s because this is the moistest, melt-in-your-mouth banana bread I’ve ever tried before. Thanks to the overripe bananas, Greek yogurt, and melted coconut oil (this recipe doesn’t call for butter).
It’s crispy on the outside but light and fluffy on the inside...
While any of our Signature Blends would be perfect in this recipe, we chose Slay All Day due to its rich Matcha and L-Theanine content, boosting mood and giving us a combined energy and protein boost. Grab a slice (or 3) and get ready to Slay All Day.
Slay All Day Matcha Banana Bread Recipe:
Time: The best 15-20 minutes ever
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Slay All Day
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 3/4 cups coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Optional: Maca Root
- Preheat over to 325 degrees F
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk together
- Mash banana and mix in greek yogurt, coconut oil, vanilla, maple syrup and eggs
- Mix thoroughly
- Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients
- Add chocolate chips (make sure to not over mix)
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x5 pan
- Bake for 50 min, or until knife comes out clean.
- Eat. Slay. Repeat.