Rosy No Bake Berry Cheesecake 🍓
Feb 18, 2022
Our friend Torrie over at @the_veganhousewife has whipped up a sweet treat that will not only make your taste buds happy, but it'll help lift your mood and bring some joy to your day. This cheesecake is the perfect after dinner dessert or a delicious pick me up when you need a little pep in your step at any time of day. Did we mention there's no baking required? Sign 👏 us 👏up 👏.
Rosy No Bake Berry Cheesecake Recipe 🍓
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 heaping teaspoon @apothekaryco Rose Colored Glasses
- 1/4 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1/4 cup vegan yogurt
- 2 tbsp vegan vanilla protein powder
- Combine the crust ingredients and press down into a ramekin dish
- Mix the cheesecake ingredients together and pour over the crust
- Top with fresh berries and refrigerate for 1 hour to firm up
🥲 Didn't snag the Inside Scoop before it sold out? You can swap in any of our Signature Blends for a functional treat. Not sure which blends to use? We've listed a few below.
- Chill The F* Out for a chocolate peppermint spin.
- Seal The Deal is a great option for a more traditional cheesecake.
- Blue Me Away would be a great creamy, coconut-y swap. Plus it's blue-tiful!