No Bake Coffee Almond Butter Cookies 🍪
Mar 10, 2022
We've heard this a million times, that what we eat can affect our skin. If you're sitting here wishing cookies would help your skin glow and give it some TLC, you're not alone. 😅 Luckily our friend, Nikki (@its_nicolettemarie), is the queen when it comes to all things healthy and delicious and has given us the best (& healthiest) alternative that checks both boxes. We'll warn you though, once you make these, you're going to want to make these daily.
No Bake Coffee Almond Butter Cookies
- 1 tsp Better Than Botox
- 1 cup coffee almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a bowl until a dough ball forms.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Using a cookie dough scoop, place balls on parchment paper and flatten with a fork doing crisscross pattern.
- Freeze for 20-30 minutes until somewhat firm and devour
Recipe & photography by Nikki Jahnke